The academic board of the SB Academy is the topmost body set up to oversee and manage the managerial and corporate affairs of the institution as well as deal with all issues as pertaining the general academic function of the Academy. They are also saddled with the responsibility to uphold the integrity and standards of the school through learning, teaching and research. They also review the policies of the institution periodically to meet the needs of our ever dynamic educational sector.
At SB Academy, our academic board aims to perform the following functions:
- Uphold the integrity of the academy through equity, fairness and transparency.
- Make a periodic review of courses and modules offered in the institution, as well monitor its development and implementation.
- Award Diplomas and Advance Diplomas to candidates who have successfully completed their course work and/or assessments, as requirements to get their certificates.
- Appoint personnel as examiners, supervise their mode of conduct and suspend or remove these personnel if found wanting.
- Encourage research in the organisation and demand reports periodically on these research.
Formulate policies, rules and regulations of the academy for all to adhere to and make sure that measures are put in place to check defaulters.