Whether you are learning here on site or you are an online student, candidates have unlimited access to the support service offered by SB Academy. Our staff understand that students could face challenges from time to time and are willing to help them as they come. For each module, you will be participating in an interactive classroom session. Support staff will also be ready to communicate to you via email or phone to assist with both academic and non-academic issues.
Some of our SB Academy online service support include:
- Access to our telephone and email services.
- Access to journal and library materials.
- Access to our non-academic and academic resource centres.
- Access to Skype and email interactions especially for disabled candidates.
- Access to counselling sessions through skype and email.
for information as related to the application or enrolment of candidates for courses, SB Academy will reply to these inquiries within 3 business days. You can also contact us on:
Our inquiry desk will be open for information from:
- Mondays through Fridays: 9am to 9pm
- Saturdays through Sundays: 9am to 6pm
- We will be on temporary shut down during public holidays.